Our practice is built on the principles of providing quality deliverables and valued service.
We focus mainly on strategy, corporate alignment, and marketing process and program development, and where the rubber meets the road with marketing communications planning and implementation. We have extensive relationships with trade and business media and analysts. We know where the value lies as marketing evolves to adopt new media models, and our clients get the best leverage of viable traditional and emerging online tactics.
We can approach clients' needs both from the top down and the bottom up. We are effective counsel at the executive level, drive crisp execution with middle management, and develop content with engineering, partners and customers.
Much of our strategy and alignment consultation and special project work remains under non-disclosure. Our most visible activities are public relations programs, which when done properly tell a compelling story and define the foundation for an integrated communication program.
The marketing services laundry list includes:
- Marketing and communications counsel and strategies
- Program integration
- Tactical planning
- Content creation
- Project management
- Creative/tactical execution
- Media and analyst relations
- Events (both client participation and event creation and marketing)
- Web design and development
- Corporate graphic identity
- Program measurement
In addition to meeting marketing needs, our corporate program support can also include:
- Executive communication
- Mentoring senior and middle management
- Investor relations and funding presentations
- Human resources initiatives
- Internal communications
- Corporate events
- Internal audits